INNOVATION & QUALITY
CleanSpace Respirators have a High Efficiency Particulate (HEPA) Filters to achieve a filtration efficiency of 99.97% for airborne particles 0.3microns and above. The filters are suitable for protection against biohazards and airborne pathogens. There are two sizes of CleanSpace HEPA filters:
- PAF-1103 CleanSpace low profile HEPA Filter (Pk 3): Compatible with CleanSpace2
- PAF-1003 CleanSpace High Capacity HEPA Filter (single): Compatible with CleanSpace Ultra
Tasks & Applications:
- Clinical care: infection prevention
- Handling of radionuclides
- Handling & transport of Bacteria, spores and biohazards
- If you have any questions please complete the online form below and one of our customer Service Team will contact you to assist.
CleanSpace Technology accepts no liability for incorrect choice of respiratory protective equipment. Any guidance is to assist in the selection of the most appropriate filter for particular applications. It should not be used as the only means of selecting respirator/filter combination. This guide does not release the user from the obligation to comply with national application regulations and laws and is not a substitute for adhering to and understanding the product instruction manuals. For selection of the correct respiratory protection equipment for your application, consult a safety specialist.
WARNING: Filtering respiratory protection devices should not be used in poorly ventilated areas or confined spaces, such as tanks, small rooms, tunnels or vessels. CleanSpace respirators should not be used in oxygen deficient or oxygen enriched atmospheres or flammable or explosive environments.
FILTER SELECTION ENQUIRY FORM
Get In Touch
SPEAK TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMContact Us >